This is to inform you that the regularly scheduled meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors will be held on Thursday, July 20, 2023. Please note that the following agenda is subject to change until two days before the meeting. Additionally, a recording of the open session of the meeting will be made available on ASCA’s YouTube channel shortly after the conclusion of the meeting.
2. June 2023 Treasurer’s Report – Each month the Treasurer (Wesen) updates the Board regarding ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future.
3. Loan Remainder – The Board will continue discussions from their June meeting concerning the remaining $26k surplus from the loan after settling debts with Inventive.
4. System Liaison’s Report – Each month the System Liaison (Wesen) updates the Board regarding the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade and overall technology plans.
5. European Liaison – The Board will discuss a member suggestion to have a European liaison. (Gann)
6. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, each meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via email since the last meeting. (Any director can motion)
7. Forgery Claim (Executive Session) – Director McCabe will update the Board on a forgery claim she is investigating and provide her recommendation.
We appreciate your continued involvement in ASCA and the contributions you make.