This month’s regularly scheduled meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors will be held Thursday, June 9.
2. Reimbursement of 2021 Nationals Entry Clerk – (Executive Session) The Nationals Advisory Committee (Liaison Gann) is requesting permission for ASCA to reimburse the 2021 Nationals Entry Clerk for travel and lodging expenses for 2021.
3. Member Issue – (Executive Session) The Board will discuss a pending member issue.
4. April 2022 Treasurer’s Report (Executive Session) – Each month the Treasurer (Wesen) updates the Board regarding ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future.
5. Judge Application (Executive Session) – The Board will consider a judge move up application. (President Busquets)
6. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, each meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via email since the last meeting.
7. System Liaison’s Report – Each month the System Liaison (Larson) updates the Board regarding the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade and overall technology plans.
8. Amendment to the 2022 Nationals Entry Clerk Contracts – The Nationals Advisory Committee (Liaison Gann) is requesting the Board amend the contracts for the 2022 Nationals Entry Clerk, Agility Data Entry Clerk, and Stockdog Data Entry Clerk to exclude expenses from their 1099s.
9. Judges for 2023 Agility Finals & Nationals – The judges for the 2023 Agility Finals and Nationals must be approved by the Board (Liaison Gann).
*This agenda is not final and discussion topics may be added until two days before the meeting.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on ASCA’s YouTube channel shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.
ASCA Executive Secretary