This is to inform you that the regularly scheduled meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors will be held on Thursday, June 15, 2023. Please note that the following agenda is subject to change until two days before the meeting. Additionally, a recording of the open session of the meeting will be made available on ASCA’s YouTube channel shortly after the conclusion of the meeting.
2. May 2023 Treasurer’s Report – Each month the Treasurer (Wesen) updates the Board regarding ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future.
3. Loan Remainder – The Board will discuss the extra $26k remaining from the loan after ASCA settled its outstanding debts with Inventive. (Continued from the May 18 meeting.)
4. System Liaison’s Report – Each month the System Liaison (Wesen) updates the Board regarding the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade and overall technology plans.
5. McLane – The Board will vote on renewing our ConstantCare services agreement with McLane. This includes implementing Multi-Factor Authentication so we will qualify for cyber insurance. (Gann)
6. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, each meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via email since the last meeting. (Any director can motion)
We appreciate your continued involvement in ASCA and the contributions you make.
ASCA Executive Secretary