How to login to the ASCA website portal – Recommend pushing watch on youtube
Problem we are aware of –
Registering for the new portal with an Iphone is difficult. Please turn the Iphone sideways to fix the issue.
Payment with membership and litter registration with mobile device issues – if you have problems use computer
QT registration issues – please go here to register for QT Number.
Linking membership to new online portal account – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get this taken care of.
Unable to view item for signature page.
Here is what is new:
- Additional security and options with credit card payments
- System access by non-members (for signatures, etc)
- Privacy and Data Collection acknowledgement
- Verification/validation of email and SMS/text
- Ability to opt out of communications
- Reprint titles
- Reprint Dog Registration cards
- Manual entry of new events – Dock Jumping, etc. Will show up in the dog’s official name.
- No need to apply for Hall of Fame – this will be generated by the Business Office
- Status of registrations – where they are in the signature & approval process
- Ability to view Leases
- Payment view section
- Puppy Release & Registering Puppy
- ATCH User view box being updated
- DNA uploads
- LEP Dog Registration
- Other/Foreign Dog Registration
- Affiliate Renewal
- Event Sanctioning
- Event Results input
- Agility Results Upload (this has been broken for a bit)
- Junior Handler management by parent/guardian
- Hall of Fame titling (report only, can’t see progression)
- OTCH, RTCH points on dogs
- Dog search
- Dog pictures
- Files from AWS including DNA files