This is to inform you that the regularly scheduled meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors will be held on Thursday, November 16, 2023. Please note that the following agenda is subject to change until two days before the meeting. Additionally, a recording of the open session of the meeting will be made available on ASCA’s YouTube channel shortly after the conclusion of the meeting.
- Registration Request (Executive Session) – The Board will consider a registration request.
- October 2023 Treasurer’s Report – Each month the Treasurer (McLellan) updates the Board regarding ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future.
- System Liaison’s Report – Each month the System Liaison (Clayton) updates the Board regarding the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade and overall technology plans.
- System Procedures – The Board will discuss procedures regarding the system and how they should be followed by committees and liaisons. (Sims)
- 2024 National Specialty Budget – The Board will review the preliminary budget for the 2024 National Specialty to be held in Grand Island, Nebraska. (Liaison Ward)
- 2025 Nationals Committee – The Board will review the 2025 Nationals Committee Member job descriptions and agreements.
- Finals Entry Fees – The Board will review the Finals entry fees. (Unfinished business from Nationals meeting)
- Additional Event Membership Dues – The Board will review the additional event membership dues (AEMD). (Unfinished business from Nationals meeting)
- Membership Committee – McLellan has put forth a proposal to initiate a discussion on establishing a Membership Committee. The primary objective is to gain a precise understanding of our current membership figures.
- Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, each meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via email since the last meeting. (Any director can motion)
We appreciate your continued involvement in ASCA and the contributions you make.