Job Title: Office Manager
Company: Australian Shepherd Club of America (ASCA)
Location: Bryan, Texas
The Australian Shepherd Club of America, a well-established nonprofit organization committed to promoting the health, welfare, and versatility of Australian Shepherds, is currently seeking a full-time Office Manager to oversee and enhance our office operations. This unique opportunity is based in Bryan, Texas, and operates 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Please note that this is an on-site position.
As our Office Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in maintaining our office operations and facilitating communication between staff and the Board of Directors. We’re looking for a dynamic, organized individual who can manage various administrative tasks while taking direction from and effectively working with the Board.
As our Office Manager, you will:
- Maintain office services, overseeing daily operations, payroll, correspondence, filing systems, and supply requisitions.
- Develop and implement office policies, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor and analyze office functions, preparing special reports and identifying trends.
- Supervise office staff, handling recruitment, orientation, training, coaching, and appraisal.
- Manage financial objectives, including budget preparation, expenditure scheduling, variance analysis, and corrective action initiation.
- Facilitate teamwork and contribute to the accomplishment of related results.
- Experience with supply management, delegation, staffing, managing processes, supervision, promoting process improvement, and inventory control.
- Strong oral and written communication skills for informing others and reporting.
- Ability to develop standards and monitor budget expenses.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five or more years of related experience in general office, accounting, or personnel operations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and QuickBooks accounting software.
Why join us?
At ASCA, we believe in the value of work-life balance. As such, we offer competitive health insurance packages to support the well-being of our employees. The successful candidate will also have the unique opportunity to travel each year to the ASCA National Specialty providing an enriching opportunity to connect with our national community.
If you are a motivated professional passionate about operations and efficiency, and you enjoy contributing to a collaborative and dedicated team, this may be the perfect role for you!
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re interested in the role to email@example.com.
Candidates will undergo a thorough review of their criminal background as part of our commitment to ensuring a safe and secure work environment. Our hiring decision will depend upon the satisfactory verification of your credentials and other requisite information, which includes the successful completion of this background check.
Please note that this is classified as an exempt position.
ASCA is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application submissions will be accepted until August 31, 2023.
Join our team and make a difference in the Australian Shepherd community today!