Hall of fame
Qualifying titles earned by an Australian Shepherd produced by a sire or dam counting towards that sire or dams HOF requirements are as follows:
- Agility: RS-O (Regular Standard Open) or RV-O (Regular Veterans Open) or RJ-O (Regular Junior Open) (only one of these per Australian Shepherd to count)
- Obedience : CDX (companion dog excellent)
- Tracking : TD (tracking dog)
- Stockdog : ATDd (advanced trial dog ducks) and/or OTDs (open trial dog sheep) and/or OTDc (open trial dog cattle).
- Conformation : CH (conformation champion), A-CH (altered conformation champion
- Rally: RM (Rally Masters)
B. Australian Shepherds produced by the Sire must have earned a combination of twelve (12) of the above-named titles with a combination of three (3) Stockdog or Conformation titles and the remaining nine (9) from any area named in (A.1-6) above.
C. Australian Shepherds produced by the Dam must have earned a combination of eight (8) of the above-named titles with a combination of two (2) Stockdog or Conformation titles and the remaining six from any area. named in (A.1-6) above.
Below are Australian Shepherds that have earned their HOF. They are listed by the number on the certificate and are in the primary owner’s name. The titles will not be updated once the dog has achieved their HOF and are listed. If you have a photo to be added to the list, please send dog’s full name, the number, and photo to the webmaster.